When it comes to fashion accessories, everyone knows that Italian luxury handbags are timeless. But, if you own a boutique or retail store, you may not know where to buy wholesale handbags, or have the knowledge to recognize reputable manufacturers. Here are some tips about what to look for, both in terms of fashion handbags and in terms of selecting the right supplier:
1. Skins are in. When it comes to Italian luxury handbags, look for those that are made from real python skin, real ostrich skin, and real crocodile skin. If you’re concerned about price point, consider cocco-ligator skin, a process whereby natural crocodile fibers are used to create a skin similar to that of a crocodile, but is less expensive than crocodile leather.
2. Remember the color story. This year, the color story is all over the spectrum – literally. Vibrant reds continue to make a statement, while green is emerging as the must-have color of the year. Perhaps due to the influence of the environmental movement, women are selecting clothing and fashion accessories that reflect this eco-friendly color.
The other two colors that are emerging as frontrunners this season are purple and olive, while gold and silver are catching the limelight for eveningwear accessories. Of course, black never goes out of style, but embellishments are being added to more traditional black fashion handbags.
3. Look for the artisanal touch. The best Italian luxury handbags are handmade by artisans who have years of experience in crafting timeless pieces. The manufacturer you choose to work with should acknowledge the traditions associated with Italian craftsmanship, and the production process should involve a collective effort to bring out the finest qualities in the materials used. When it does, you will have the opportunity to purchase unique wholesale handbags that your customers will treasure.
4. Watch the paperwork. If you live outside of the European Union and you purchase genuine Italian luxury handbags made from exotic skins, there is an entire body of regulations governing their export. The manufacturer that you choose should be able to meticulously carry out the requirements for exporting these leather goods. For example, the manufacturer needs to track the origin of the skins, obtain the necessary licenses, and complete the proper CITES paperwork in order to ship the finished products to you.
5. Variety is key. Although you know your customer better than anyone, the chances are good that she has different needs for different occasions. Carrying a variety of clutches, purses, and tote bags helps build customer loyalty and repeat sales. The best manufacturers of Italian luxury handbags will give you the choices that you – and your customers – need. For example, you should be able to choose the styles of bags you want, as well as from among four different varieties of exotic skins and more than 30 different tonalities. When you do, your customers can find exactly what they need to match their wardrobes and lifestyles.
Instead of worrying about your body and wishing you had another one, work with what you have to accentuate the positive and downplay the negative with the following swimwear fit tips.
You can never go wrong with a halter top. Halters are flattering on everyone from AA cups to DD cups and they provide great support or a little lift if you need it. For extra support for larger cup sizes try a halter with a wide band across the bottom. Triangle tops are best meant for cup sizes B and lower. If you do have a larger cup size and want to wear a triangle top, try to find one with an underwire. With a larger cup size, wearing a triangle top without an underwire may cause your breasts to fall out of the bottom of the swim suit. An underwire, bra-style top would best suit those with narrow shoulders and larger cup sizes. If you want a tankini, it is best to go with a v-neck line and a longer top.
Tie side bottoms, whether string or chunky, are the best way to go because you can adjust the ties so they do not cut into your sides. Brazilian-cut bottoms may make your behind look like it takes up a smaller amount of space, but beware – they ride up very easily. As far as boy shorts go, if you are buying them to cover up something, they will actually accentuate what you are trying to cover. A better alternative to the boy short is the skirted bottom. They have built in bikini bottoms and the skirt covers up the upper thighs that you may be trying to hide with the shorts.
When choosing a one piece it is always a great idea to go with a solid color. If you do decide that you want a printed one piece, patterns that are centered on the middle of your body are the most flattering. The best one piece you can buy is a wrap one piece. Just like a wrap dress or shirt, it creates a wonderful waistline for anyone.
Another thing to note is that when choosing a cover-up, you can never go wrong with a simple sarong. Draped around your waist or hips, the fabric fashionably covers your trouble spots to conceal and keep you looking cute at the same time.
Related search queries: outfit, fashion, casualoutfit, fashiontrends