The transition to business wear can be pretty tricky sometimes. You want to “WOW” your co-workers nmb bb Casual skirts that are split at or below the knee are acceptable in most businesses. Never wear a mini-skirt to the office.
· You’ll need a sleeveless, fitted solid colored dress that can be worn with a cardigan.
· Brightly colored fine knit sweaters can be worn with either pants or a skirt.
· A black cardigan is chic and easy to wear.
· A sexy shell in a neutral color looks fabulous under a jacket.
b bn· A crisp white shirt always looks smart.
· A classic gray or black coat is also needed.
· Black pumps with an elegant heel can compliment just about any outfit.
Flip-flops, slippers and flashy athletic shoes are not acceptable in the office.
· A simple black bag (to match the black pumps) also compliments most outfits.
Remember that clothing that reveals too much cleavage, back, chest, feet, any of your stomach or underwear is not appropriate for the work place.
All clothing should be pressed and clean.
No torn, dirty or frayed clothing is acceptable.
The only picture or words that are acceptable on attire is the company logo.
On “dress down” days, it is a good idea to keep it conservative.
Wear nice jeans with a solid top and heels.
Never wear anything which can be potentially offensive to others.
There are many fabulous combinations you can create with the few basic pieces.
Use your imagination and your co-workers will be so impressed they’ll start asking you for style advice!
Related search queries: outfit, fashion, casualoutfit, fashiontrends